MSU Brightness Flicking Metric (BFM)
- Project, Ideas: Dr. Dmitriy Vatolin
- Implementation: Alexey Noskov
- Updating and additions: Sergey Grishin
BFM metric is made to measure flicking quantity between neighboring frames of the sequence.
[!] — Known bug
[+] — New Feature
[*] — Other
[*] Visualization error fixed for non-stadard resolution video
[+] First filter release
Y-plane is drawing during the visualization.
Per-frame metric’s value is showing after measurements. Metric’s value is modulus of difference between average brightness values of previous and current frames. Resulting metric’s value is average value among all per-frame values.
Average brightness value is calculating for each frame. Metric’s value is modulus of difference between average brightness values of previous and current frames.
- Metric’s sources for VS 2013
- MSU Video Quality Measurement Tool
- License text for sources and binary files (LGPL)
- Codecs Comparison & Optimization
- Video Filters
- Video Quality Measurement Tool 3D
Semiautomatic Visual-Attention Modeling
MSU Benchmark Collection