Video filtering and compression
by MSU Video Group
- Group Leader: Dr. Dmitriy Vatolin
- “MSU Frame rate conversion” - filter of 2 times frame rate up
conversion with maximum
Dedicated to 100 hertz TV.
- Description of MSU Denoising (free) & MSU Noise Removal
In this report we show how MSU Noise Removal usage can increase compression up to 30% with better (!) visual quality.
- Description of MSU Slow&Fast demosaicing
In this paper results of two novel MSU Bayer pattern reconstruction filters are discussed and compared with well known methods.
Crazy errors during filters and codecs writing.
Shot-by-Shot Movie Version Comparison
Some movies are released in two or more versions. We propose an algorithm for fully automatic construction of an editing map of two movie versions.
MSU Benchmark Collection
- Video Upscalers Benchmark
- Video Deblurring Benchmark
- Video Frame Interpolation Benchmark
- HDR Video Reconstruction Benchmark
- Super-Resolution for Video Compression Benchmark
- No-Reference Video Quality Metrics Benchmark
- Full-Reference Video Quality Metrics Benchmark
- Video Alignment and Retrieval Benchmark
- Mobile Video Codecs Benchmark
- Video Super-Resolution Benchmark
- Shot Boundary Detection Benchmark
- Deinterlacer Benchmark
- The VideoMatting Project
- Video Completion
- Codecs Comparisons & Optimization
- MSU Datasets Collection
- Metrics Research
- Video Quality Measurement Tool 3D
- Video Filters
- Other Projects