VirtualDub MSU Motion Phase filter
- Algorithm: Dr. Dmritriy Vatolin, Statanislav Soldatov, Konstantin Strelnikov
- Implementation: Konstantin Strelnikov
Filter is intended for representation of moving object phases. It can be
useful for sport teaching films building. Such films allow to accent
attention on most important steps of motion.
It combines ideas of MSU Panorama and MSU ObjectRemover project. Filter works in two passes. On the first pass moving objects are detected. On the second pass motion phases of selected object are built. User can correct object detection maps to obtain best result.
Next follow experimental results of MSU Motion Phase.
Picture below demonstrates motion phases of car from Interstate 60 film.
Car motion phases
One more example of MSU Motion Phase on fragment from Matrix film.
Neo motion phases
MSU Benchmark Collection
- MSU Video Upscalers Benchmark 2022
- MSU HDR Video Reconstruction Benchmark 2022
- MSU Super-Resolution for Video Compression Benchmark 2022
- MSU Video Quality Metrics Benchmark 2022
- MSU Video Alignment and Retrieval Benchmark
- MSU Mobile Video Codecs Benchmark 2021
- MSU Video Super-Resolution Benchmark
- MSU Shot Boundary Detection Benchmark 2020
- MSU Deinterlacer Benchmark
- The VideoMatting Project
- Video Completion
- Codecs Comparisons & Optimization
- Video Quality Measurement Tool 3D
MSU Datasets Collection
- Video Filters