MSU Panorama (Mosaicing) filter
- Algorithm: Dmritriy Vatolin, Stas Soldatov, Konstantin Strelnikov
- Implementation: Konstantin Strelnikov
The MSU Panorama Filter produces a complete panorama based on the movie scenes. The filter is based on motion vectors. Its output exceeds 30fps, which is a very good result.
MSU Panorama has two processing modes:
- mode 1 - every frame is completely displayed in the panorama;
- mode 2 - only previously undefined areas of the panorama are filled.
Here are some examples of the filter performance in these two modes.
The pictures below demonstrate panorama production from two movies using both modes.
A stefan movie
A bus movie
MSU Benchmark Collection
- MSU Video Upscalers Benchmark 2022
- MSU HDR Video Reconstruction Benchmark 2022
- MSU Super-Resolution for Video Compression Benchmark 2022
- MSU Video Quality Metrics Benchmark 2022
- MSU Video Alignment and Retrieval Benchmark
- MSU Mobile Video Codecs Benchmark 2021
- MSU Video Super-Resolution Benchmark
- MSU Shot Boundary Detection Benchmark 2020
- MSU Deinterlacer Benchmark
- The VideoMatting Project
- Video Completion
- Codecs Comparisons & Optimization
- Video Quality Measurement Tool 3D
MSU Datasets Collection
- Video Filters