- Project, ideas: Dr. Dmitriy Vatolin
- Implementation: Oleg Petrov
Unique tool for hiding information in video (VirtualDub filter/standalone executable)
Here you can see description of MSU StegoVideo tool settings if you want
to use it as VirtualDub filter.
Go to main tool page for a general info about this tool or go to program settings page if you want to use this tool as standalone program.
In msu_stegovideo.zip you can find “MSU_stego_video.vdf”. Unpack this file in the folder “plugins” in VirtualDub folder.
- Frame size & compression bitrate - Required if you want to set data redundancy automatically (can be left blank if you want to set it manually)
- File - Choose file that you want to hide (small *.txt files are recommended).
- Frame number - Number of frames required to hide all file (if you want, you can hide part of your file).
- Weak noise - strong noise - Power of video distortions. Decrease it if distortion is too high (100 recommended).
- more data - less data - Data redundancy. Increasing data redundancy decreases amount of data that will be hidden into each frame and probability of error.
You will see the window above if you press OK and “Hide file into video” is chosen. You will need this passcode to extract file from video.
- Passcode - You get this passcode when you hide file.
- File - Choose file where you want to save info.
- MSU StegoVideo as independent .exe(ZIP, 129 KB).
- MSU StegoVideo as VirtualDub filter(ZIP, 57 KB).
- Main tool page
- Program settings page
- Filter license
MSU Benchmark Collection
- MSU Video Upscalers Benchmark 2022
- MSU HDR Video Reconstruction Benchmark 2022
- MSU Super-Resolution for Video Compression Benchmark 2022
- MSU Video Quality Metrics Benchmark 2022
- MSU Video Alignment and Retrieval Benchmark
- MSU Mobile Video Codecs Benchmark 2021
- MSU Video Super-Resolution Benchmark
- MSU Shot Boundary Detection Benchmark 2020
- MSU Deinterlacer Benchmark
- The VideoMatting Project
- Video Completion
- Codecs Comparisons & Optimization
- Video Quality Measurement Tool 3D
MSU Datasets Collection
- Video Filters